Thursday, August 1, 2013

The fast diet week 3

It's been tough...I'll admit it!

The second day last week was tough...but I got through.

This week was a bit of a fail as I was meeting a friend on Tuesday for a day out and so we fasted from lunch Monday to lunch Tuesday.....BUT I didn't account for morning tea, well actually coffee!
Well just coffee would have been OK....but at the Vienna Coffee House? With their wondrous selection of cakes?
Nah!
What was I thinking!

Anyway it's no use beating yourself up about it....I had a lovely day with my friend.

breakfast day 6

dinner day 5
 Bean chilli with white corn tortilla.

dinner day 6
Sweet and sour tofu and vegetables.

I must admit that by the time dinner comes I sooooo appreciate it - it tasted so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment