Saturday, January 16, 2016

What an adventure!

Some people have strange ideas about having a good time!
Our friend E is the adventurous type and has some adventurous pals so maybe it was natural that she would chose Treetop Adventure Park to celebrate her birthday.


There are 96 "challenges".
Challenges indeed!!
They are grouped sections and get harder and harder as you go along.


I thought - yeah, OK, I can do ziplining!
But this is so much more than ziplining!


You are clipped on all the time so there is no danger (apart from heart failure!)


There are things to walk along, things to swing from and a million wobbly bits of timber to negotiate!


I must admit I piked after the first course as I was a mess!


Did I mention it is all above ground?
Along way above ground in some places.
Not good for those with acrophobia!


I actually have a fear of the wobbles - don't know what that is called.




Anyway the birthday girl and the other 5 had a great time.
It took several hours and they climbed, zipped, wobbled, stepped, stretched, clung over four courses. the hardest being the black which was very high and had some really tough obstacles.


I became official photographer, which was most useful.




It was a really hot day and we didn't take enough water although they do sell water there.
There were also mozzies, especially for the official photographer near the ground.









There are Treetop Adventure parks in Western Sydney, on the Central Coast and the one we went to near Newcastle.
I believe there are courses for kids as well.
A fun activity for the whole family! haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment